Who am I?

Singapore
My name is Ivan Yow, I am turning 24 this year and currently a Year 3 Life Science Major in the National University of Singapore. As a Ministry of Education Scholarship holder, I will be completing my honours in Year 4 and hopefully juggle with the intriguing graduate studies while serving my bond with the Ministry. Apparently, I love basketball (Despite being vertically challenged) and singing whenever I can in my free time (For now, no free time to start off with as the new semester started recently). Nonetheless, feel free to view my blog, post comments and join me in the journey of enlightenment in communication studies.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

*Under Construction*

This baby was born about 5minutes ago. Give it some time before it flourishes into a well-grown chill-out corner for anyone under the sun that will be interested in the topics discussed. Thank you for your co-operation and patience.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ivan,

    The blog link of mine that you have listed is actually my personal blog. The one that i have set up for the module is actually over at 1aegis1.wordpress.com

    Sorry for the confusion.

    Cheers,
    Chee Siang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chee Siang,
    Sorry for the addition of the wrong blog on my list. I will get it rectified right away. Hope to see you in class later!

    Regards,
    Ivan

    ReplyDelete